Profile Video Introduction
Ready to add a FastPass to your MouseMingle profile? Record a short video introduction so people can see – and hear – the real you!
- Your video should be at least 30 seconds long, but no longer than 2 minutes. Videos over 2 minutes will not be accepted.
- The audio, video, and imagery should follow ‘Disney standards.’ Ask yourself, ‘Would Disney put your video introduction on the Disney Channel?’
- Be safe. Don’t include personal contact information that would help a scammer take advantage of you.
- Once you’re done recording, use the form below to upload it.
A link to your video introduction will be added as soon as possible. To remove your video, submit a support ticket using the same email address on your profile.
- Dress to impress – Show your Disney side, or do some Disney Bounding. Put on your favorite Disney, Star Wars, Pixar, or Marvel clothes as if you were spending a day at the Park.
- Prepare your message – Don’t read a script, but write down some bullet points about yourself so the video flows well.
- Practice – Present yourself in a way that will leave others with a positive impression of you, and that will make them so excited to get to know you, they won’t want to wait until your video introduction is over.
- Setting – Put your phone on a tripod, or a stack of books, or have a friend shoot the video. Make sure you’re somewhere quiet so your audio is recorded well, without background noise, and try to keep your head and shoulders in the frame.
- Background – Be mindful of the background in your video. Use your awesome collection as the background. Or, find a quiet place at a Disney Park or use some other Disney-related location off in the distance.